Our client, a Fine Art Shipping Company are seeking to hire an Art Packer and Driver to join their expanding team in London.
The main requirements of the role are:
- Deliver and install artworks in Art Galleries, Auction Houses, Museums and Private Collector’s Houses or offices.
- Carry out the handling, movement and storage of fine art and antiques with a high level of care and skill.
- Packing and unpacking objects in a correct and safe manner.
- Ensure the safety and security of the goods is always monitored and full compliance with company policies and Health and Safety procedures.
- Assist team members when required on warehouse duties.
- Carry out all condition reporting and ensure that all paperwork is correct and organised.
- Provide exceptional client service, both internally and externally.
The key skills required:
- Previous experience working in a similar role for an Art Shipping company, Gallery or Museum is required.
- A driving licence is essential for this position.
- Fine art handling and installation skills are essential.
- Experience communicating with high profile clients is required.
- A willingness to learn and flexibility within the workplace.
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills are essential.