One of the top commercial moving businesses in the UK, our client, is looking for a Branch Manager to join their team.
The branch manager is in charge of increasing sales and commercial removal opportunities. The ideal applicant will be passionate about giving customers outstanding Commercial removals services and achieving branch profit targets.
- Ensure that goals are always met by managing a removal team of 14 people (10 drivers/operatives & 4 support employees).
- Maintain a business plan that outlines the removal company's course as it works to achieve the primary goals that have been set (e.g., sales growth, increased market share).
- Develop the local clientele and commercial removal sales aggressively to reach critical goals.
- Maintain a flexible budget and financial control system that can handle growth and expansion as well as budget delivery.
- to schedule visits with customers for commercial removal sales opportunities.
- Compare departmental expenditures and performance on a regular basis to the budget, and take the necessary actions to meet and surpass the established performance targets.
- To improve efficiency, routinely review internal and external commercial removal administration methods.
- Must have experience of commercial removals.
- Experience in convincing and engaging important stakeholders, as well as the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Responsible and ability to stand behind their decisions, with a track record of delivering on promises.
- High levels of dedication and the ability to operate efficiently under duress
- Experience in estimations for Customers' and doing quotations.
If this role appeals to you, please get in touch with Alchemy today