Our client is looking for a Business Development Associate to join their commercial Human Resources department in the DACH Region.
You will deliver innovative and effective Reward Data Solutions, whilst supporting the European Commercial Team with their business development.
This position offers you the opportunity to improve your business acumen and develop your skill set to become a successful sales professional.
Business Development Associate Duties:
- Accurately load and update relevant information to the in-house CRM system
- Maintain a suitable understanding of products, and solutions
- Proactively work towards targets, with the aim to meet and exceed them
- Carry out assignments, and report on the results
- Participate in Team Meetings and contribute your ideas
- Collaborate with internal teams and managers
- Identify new business opportunities and potential businesses
- Utilise external data sources, such as LinkedIn to build a suitable pipeline
- Undertake research to identify key contacts in prospective clients, and generate appointments and meetings
Skills and Experience:
- Must be Fluent in German and English, fluency in French would be an advantage
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Working knowledge of Human Resources, with specific focus on Compensation and Benefits
- Experience with using external sources of data
- Ability to work closely with internal team members and stakeholders