An experienced Sales professional is required to join our client in the UK as Business Development Director, Relocation Services. This position offers remote working with some ad-hoc travel to the office.
The Business Development Director will sell a range of Global Mobility and Relocation services to corporate organisations throughout EMEA.
The successful individual must be flexible to travel for business across EMEA as and when required.
- Identifying leads and directly hunting new business development opportunities
- Targeting large regional and Global Relocation contracts across EMEA
- Selling a range of Global Mobility and Relocation solutions including; Household Goods Moving, Immigration, Relocation, Temporary Accommodation etc.
- Upsell/cross sell other services related to international relocation offered by the company
- Ensure profitability of new client accounts, including profit margin, product conversion, performance, and pricing
- Preparing sales reports for senior management
- New lead generation and development, via LinkedIn, networking, conferences, and industry research etc.
- Supporting RFP processes
- Build extensive knowledge of the organisations service offerings, products, and systems to consult with clients and propose business solutions that will best meet client's needs and objectives
- Hold regular meetings with potential new clients
- At least 5 years Sales and Business Development experience gained in the Global Mobility / International Assignment or Relocation and Destination Services
- Professionals with extensive Account Management / Client Services experience in Global Mobility / Relocation will be considered if you have a genuine interest in sales
- Experience leading RFP's preferred
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to liaise with and build strong relationships with stakeholders, both internal and external