We have an incredible opportunity for a Business Development Manager, Assessment Solutions to join one of the world’s most prestigious professional services firms in London!
The successful candidate will advise global clients on the delivery of their Recruitment Assessment, and Leadership Development strategies, and will be a key part in bringing revenue to the business.
- To gain new business in both official and informal sales procedures, create convincing proposal materials, and give engaging presentations.
- Relationship development with clients and colleagues.
- Work closely with the sales team to onboard new clients in a timely fashion.
- Implement sales strategies, with a clear view on strengthening client portfolios.
- From activation through contracting and onboarding new customers, you will oversee the whole sales process.
- Keeping the sales pipeline data up to date, monitoring opportunities, and updating contacts in our CRM.
- Key understanding of the competitive nature of the business and identify areas to stand out.
- Managing the delivery of sales documentation on time while activating new projects.
- Actively seeking ways to get the firm’s assessment message out to the market, via meetings, events, webinars, information networks, and social media platforms.
- Maintain an accurate sales pipeline that you are able to provide reports on to stakeholders.
- Working with colleagues throughout the business to implement a united strategy.
- Providing knowledge to the larger sales team while developing solutions.
- Experience in evaluation, HR consulting, or recruitment.
- Business Development experience in Assessment Solutions, Human Resources, or recruitment.
- Fully competence in MS Office Suite and MS Outlook.
- Ability to work on your own initiative to meet tight deadlines and achieve revenue growth objectives and targets.
- Adaptability and the ability to operate in a fast-paced atmosphere.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, as well as a proactive and optimistic attitude.