Our client, a provider of Relocation and Destination Services, have an exciting opportunity available for a Business Development Manager to join their team.
This position will sell across the US & LATAM region and requires fluency in both English & Spanish.
Prior experience working in a sale and business development role in the relocation sector is essential. You will be directly responsible for identifying and successfully generating business with new corporate client.
This position can be worked remotely from the US and will require both domestic and international travel.
- Identifying and hunting prospect business with new clients
- Selling a range of Relocation services not limited to relocation support, destination service, immigration, move management, cultural training and more.
- Develop sound knowledge of the organisations, its history, service offerings, values and overall brand
- Using a subject matter expert, consultative sales approach to win new client accounts
- Consult clients on process and propose business solutions to best meet their needs and objectives
- Designing and executing winning sales strategies
- Negotiate acceptable relocation service agreement terms and service fees with new clients
- Prospecting and targeting sales leads within assigned sales region
- Participation in sales presentations and pitches
- Attending industry events, conferences, client meetings, webinars etc.
- Support the ongoing development and success of the company through market insights and knowledge sharing
- Fluency in English and Spanish
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally as required
- A sales hunter mentality with the desire to succeed
- Years of proven experience selling relocation and destination services across USA and/or LATAM
- Knowledge and understanding of global mobility and relocation
- Strategic thinker with the ability to influence and problem solve
- Proven experience meeting and exceeding sales goals and targets
- Demonstrated excellence in new business development, consultative selling and delivering presentations
- Sound understanding of sales techniques
- Excellent networking and communication skills
- Able to meet deadlines
- A winning attitude