Our client, a high-end art logistics company are seeking to hire a Client Services Manager to join their team in Paris
The key responsibilities include:
- Coordinate domestic and internationally projects to ensure the highest level of customer service.
- Develop client accounts as well as the company’s presence within the art logistics industry.
- Secure accounts and produce successful results by developing business with art galleries, auction houses, museums, exhibitions, private collectors, and other art organisations.
- Create new revenue and have an excellent understanding of the current art market.
- Visit pre-existing and prospective clients, travelling across the UK and overseas when required.
- Carry out and assist with the invoices for import and export logistics.
- Gain working relationships with vendors and get favourable shipping quotes.
- Previous experience working within a Client Services role within a Logistics company.
- Previous experience developing and maintaining key client relationships within the art industry.
- Highly motivated with the drive to expand the business.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly expanding organisation with exceptional growth potential.