Alchemy is partnering with a highly reputable Global Mobility & Relocation provider their search for a Client Service Manager to join their team in Hong Kong.
The Client Service Manager will be responsible for managing the relocation team, customer service team, cooperate accounts and administration team.
Main Purpose of the Job:
To maximise our potential in the Domestic and International market in ensuring all avenues are sought to convert enquiries into actual revenue. To provide “hands on” support and management to the Customer Service Team. To promote and provide quality customer service to ensure client enquiries are handled professionally and to the required standards outlined in the company quality system. To provide coaching, motivation and all necessary assistance to team members to ensure the team meet designated goals and objectives.
- To work according to the requirements of the Company Quality System.
- To address and report real and potential problems, as well as any unsatisfactory practices.
- To supervise, motivate and energize immediate direct reports and give direction to the customer service team in ensuring full compliance with job descriptions and key objectives and that their job complement the External Consultant’s field activities.
- To maximise the utilisation and full compliance of company resources and procedures as outlined in the Company Policy in order to achieve the department’s objectives.
- To work closely with the sales team in developing moving/removals quotations, ensuring that volume and packing calculations are accurate and ensuring profitability of each removal through application of appropriate margins set.
- As part of the Management Team, attend report and discuss issues relevant to the effective operation of the office at regular management meetings.
- Initiate action to prevent recurrence of service failures or lack of conformance to customer specifications.
- Attend and resolve difficult customer queries as necessary and that they are in line with our Quality control
- To ensure all sales proposals and invoices are completed and entered system within agreed Company standard.
- To ensure that data is entered correctly in system.
- Ensure that pricing, accruals, and invoicing are done in a timely and accurate manner
- Liaise & negotiate with destination agents to ensure Singapore office achieves competitive rates.
- Calculation of rates to assist the sales team with regards RFI / RFP requests.
- Ensure most competitive freight rates are achieved.
- To ensure the maintenance of effective relationships with clients, organising and attending customer functions projecting the corporate image.
- Deal with country, franchise and agents’ queries relating to Customer Services.
- To be a part of the ISO9000 Management Committee.
- Strong customer service skills, domestic and international move.
- More than 5 years previous customer service experience within the relocation industry.
- Ambitious team leader.
- Motivated to hit and exceed targets.
A highly competitive salary / benefits package is on offer for the successful applicant, apply now!