Back to Job Search
Alchemy are currently partnering with a global technology firm who are looking to recruit a Data Analyst to be based onsite in Stockholm, Sweden.
- Turns data1 into actionable insights for business value creation and decision making by synthesizing and interpreting complex data using advanced analytics, data modelling and visualization techniques and tools.
- Provides advice to decision makers in outlining both causes and remedies to business problems.
- Drive business data and analytics requirements.
- Understands the underlying business problem to define the required data and appropriate analysis.
- Provides process and data expertise in business analysis assignments and validates data availability and quality.
- Supports in building, qualifying, and managing the funnel of data and analytics opportunities towards stakeholders in the digital product engagements.
- Provides advise into the structuring of data in data products to meet business requirements, self-service analytics capabilities, and reading of data for AI/ML/automation use-cases, i.e. making data
- views fit for purpose.
- Perform data analytics assignments.
- Collects, processes, evaluates, and aggregates data from various
- sources to base analysis upon.
- Works with data architects and engineers to build datasets used for analysis, and identifies based on expertise in the data domain needs for new data objects to enhance analytics outcomes.
- Performs data modeling and analysis using the applicable statistical model, when required together with data scientists and
- Prototyping and data storyboarding.
- Validation of analysis results.
- Pressure-test/validates data model logic and algorithms from a business perspective.
- Visualization and presentation of data analysis.
- Interprets, visualizes, and presents results of the data analysis using appropriate techniques to enable actionable insights for business.
- Bachelors in Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience in Data & Analytics work - data analysis techniques, converting business requirements to IT / technical language.
- Knowledge, experience and skills in the required data analysis techniques and data domains.
- 10+ years of experience in the same field.