We have partnered with a leading freight and transport company seeking a Export Operations Coordinator to join their growing department.
The successful candidate will be handling all aspects of deep sea LCL operations.
- Process bookings using the operating system in compliance with company standards and procedures.
- Plan container loads for specific destinations.
- Ensure that all necessary legislation and regulations, as well as all documentation related to cargo movement, are followed.
- Liaise with Customer Service workers on special booking requirements as needed
- Communicate effectively with shipping lines, CFS, and transport suppliers
- Manage Customs formalities required for shipments to be exported
- Previous background working for a freight forwarder
- Must have knowledge of load planning
- 2 – 3 years minimum experience of ocean freight
- Fully proficient with of Incoterms and HMRC processes desirable