A high-end art studio is looking for a junior Fabrication Technician to join their expanding team in London.
This organisation creates and sells luxury, bespoke interior pieces, including furniture, lighting, sculptures. They are looking for a creative professional who is willing develop their skillset within the metalwork and design field.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Manufacture bespoke, unique furniture and lighting items according to the designs, ensuring they meet all requirements.
- Maintain the highest quality service and carry each production out in a timely manner.
- Utilise advanced skill set within metalwork and welding, e.g. tig, mig, soldering, brass and still work.
- Use machinery to cut, prepare and assemble items.
- Handling of glass, stone or wood; metal polishing; metal chasing.
Experience required for the role:
- Previous experience within a metalwork or fabrication role beneficial.
- A degree or apprenticeship in metalwork or affiliated course.
- A talented individual, who is looking to join an artistic team of creative professionals.
This role provides full training and would be perfect for someone who is inventive and wants to be part of an established studio and brand!