We are partnering with a Cambridge-based manufacturing company seeking a Facilities Administrator to join their team.
This is an excellent opportunity to improve knowledge of Facilities Management and Health and Safety.
- Provide vital assistance to the Health and Safety teams ensuring the highest levels of customer service.
- Extensive communication with contractors, including managing them on a daily basis while they are on site.
- Maintaining performance in accordance with departmental KPIs and ensuring compliance with various statutory inspection programmes.
- Working individually and in collaboration with others to uphold the high standards of service we provide to our clients.
- Because of the nature of the position, you will occasionally have the option of working from home.
- Working knowledge of a SHE Management System.
- Knowledge of DSEAR, COSHH, and risk assessment would be advantageous.
- Proven experience with contractor management and SHE in the workplace, ideally including expertise with a Permit to Work (PTW) procedure.
- Ideally have expertise developing e-learning and training materials for internal usage.
- Some project management experience with capital expenditure projects is highly advantageous.