A global services provider is now looking to hire an experienced professional to join their team as Finance Manager.
This position will involve varied responsibilities not limited to; financial reporting, P&L financial data, forecasting, tax returns, compliance, payroll and other adhoc finance related tasks.
This role will report to the Finance Director and the Regional General Manager.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Prepare and submit management reports on a timely basis
- Prepare commentaries on variances of P&L and contribution margin etc.
- Review accounts prepared by SSC and ensure that they are complete, correct and accurate before submission
- Prepare/Review vouchers for month end closing
- Work with GM on job margin review on a weekly basis
- Prepare/Review budget and rolling forecast
- Review weekly cash flow forecast and monitor cash position
- Supervise/coordinate AR collection between SSC and the local office
- Prepare and review schedules for statutory/group audit
- Ensure addition and disposal of fixed assets are properly updated in the fixed asset register and reconciled with the ledger records
- Handle ad-hoc assignments as directed by FD/CFO
- Advise GM areas of important issues / weaknesses in internal control
- Handle ad-hoc assignments as directed by GM
- Review and co-ordinate with local JP office finance support on the monthly and annual tax return
- Support tax queries or any tax matters as required by the local tax office
- Review payroll information for calculation and approve payroll payment
- Review sales commission and performance bonus
- Review and approve annual salary information to relevant authorities
- Review of payment request before instruction given to local JP office for online payment
- Supervise the use of the company chop, to ensure the custody with local JP finance contact
Apply today to learn more!