Our client, a successful Fine Art Shipping Company are seeking to hire an experienced Fine Art Packer to join their team in London.
The main requirements of the role are:
- Carrying, loading and unloading artwork, antiques and other arts-related high-value objects.
- Packing and unpacking objects correctly and safely.
- Assist the Warehouse Manager with general warehouse duties
- Filling in all required paperwork using the company’s internal systems.
- Adhere to all company policies and Health and Safety procedures.
- Ensure the safety and security of the goods is always monitored.
- Ensure you conduct yourself in a professional manner when visitors and clients are present.
The key skills required:
- Previous experience working in a similar role for an Art Shipping company, Gallery or Museum.
- Fine art handling skills are required.
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills are essential.
- Excellent computer literacy skills are required.
- Good customer service skills are beneficial.