We have partnered with an Internationally recognised Art Logistics and Household Goods Removals company in their search for a Training Officer, with a fine art handling and installations specialty.
The right candidate will have experience in the industry, either in a fine art shipping or gallery setting, dealing with the packing, handling and moving of high-value art pieces.
- Efficiently manage and deliver staff training in Fine Art Handling, Packing and Installations; sometimes overlapping with Household and Commercial removals.
- Deliver training nationally or internationally, when required.
- Organise meetings, seminars, and workshops to ensure all training needs are met.
- Work to prepare and create new training materials, using Microsoft Office and other tools.
- Collaborate with Management and the Training team on quality assurance capture and data compilation.
- Contribute to the development of training strategies.
- Keep records and assist with the compliance and auditing process of crew members.
- Contribute to the management and facilitation of additional training schemes.
- Continuously promote health and safety policies and best practices and always aim to improve quality.
- Identify training and development needs for new and existing staff members.
- Complete administrative tasks when required.
- Previous experience working in the Fine Art industry, specifically Handling and Installations.
- Excellent IT skills – knowledge in Microsoft Office specifically.
- Ability to effectively deliver training to employees.
- Knowledgeable of Compliance, Health and Safety regulations.
- Be able to problem solve through the use of own initiative.
- Good communication skills.
- Driving Licence, desirable.