We have a new opportunity available for a Guest Services Associate to join our client a global Corporate Housing provider in the UK.
Our client is seeking an experienced customer service professional with an energetic and outgoing attitude!
The Corporate Housing Guest Services Associate will be looking to work in a fun, fast-paced environment facilitating superior guest experiences.
Previous experience in the Corporate Accommodation and/or Hospitality sector is preferred.
Working Hours & Location:
- This position comes with the opportunity to work remotely from home (full equipment will be provided).
- Working hours are 10am - 7pm to accommodate an international client base.
Responsibilities of the Corporate Housing Guest Services Associate:
- Work with other Guest Services Associate to create, maintain, and deliver guest services monthly report to management
- Adopt the internal communication program used to create open liaison with corporate housing guests
- Assist Corporate Housing Account Managers with any general tasks (such as hotel searches and accommodation bookings)
- Resolve reported client and guest maintenance and/or service issues as required
- Maintain a quality and professional approach in all duties and responsibilities to maintain quality accommodation services
- Identify areas for process improvement, develop and share ideas for all stakeholders and implement new ideas
- Send out accommodation extension requests and move out instructions
- Upload new property information (descriptions and photos) to the internal database upon request from the Corporate Housing Account Managers
Experience & Qualifications:
- Excellent customer services skills with the ability to problem-solve
- Guest Services experience is preferred within Corporate Housing and/or Hospitality
- A positive and professional attitude with the ability to communicate clearly and concisely via both email and phone
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and ability to stay calm under pressure
- Excellent IT skills across MS suite including Word and Excel
- Broad vocabulary within excellent written and spoken English