A fantastic opportunity is now available for an experienced domestic Homesale Relocation Counselor to join our client in Phoenix AZ.
The position will focus on real estate sale and purchase on behalf of international assignees and relocators.
Essential experience required for this position includes but is not limited to; BVO buyer value options, home sale, home purchase, home marketing and GBO Guaranteed Buyout.
The ideal candidate will have experience working for a relocation management company specialising in home sale and purchase.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a skilled Relocation home sale professional to join a growing team.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Serving as the direct point of contact for the relocating assignee, supporting and guiding them through the relocation home sale process
- Directly manage an active caseload of assignee files, ensuring compliance to their relocation policy and allowances
- Serve as the subject matter expert for processes and queries relating to buyer value option, guaranteed buyout, home marketing assistance and home purchase assistance
- Partner with assignees and third-party vendors in order to arrange services such as inspections and repairs
- Build and maintain relationships with clients, assignees, vendors, brokers, and the team to ensure smooth service delivery
- Keep up-to-date on clients policies, service requirements and cultures so that you can provide the best possible service
- Clear title and process home sale settlement documents working with title and settlements partners
- Manage costs and expenses connected to relocation deliverables
- Prepare reports for clients and colleagues
- Order and review of BMAs broker market analysis and appraisals
Required skills and experience:
- Previous experience working in domestic relocation and specialising in home sale and purchase is essential
- US Domestic homesale programme experience is essential
- Ideally 2 years + workings as a relocation consultant
- Have a Real estate license and CRP designation is strongly preferred
- The ability to communicate confidently with realtors, assignees and service partners
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure meeting deadlines
- Sound knowledge of using Microsoft Office Products, Word, and Excel and databases; and of additional software packages
- Fluency in English is essential, fluency in a second language would be preferred