Are you an experienced Immigration professional seeking a new leadership level opportunity?
If so, we have a fantastic available to join our client as their Immigration Manager in Shanghai, China.
The Immigration Manager will oversee the professional immigration services teams based in China and Hong Kong, whilst delivering immigration services to corporate clients and their relocating employees.
Experience working in the visa and immigration sector is required, along with previous people management experience and sound knowledge of immigration practices and regulations.
- Directly manage Immigration Consultants and Coordinators
- Deliver training, support, and mentoring to the Immigration teams
- Provide guidance and advice on immigration policies, legislation, and impact
- Act as a subject matter expert serving as key client point of contact and initial escalation point
- Ensure quality service delivery of immigration solutions and ensure compliance with both China and HK immigration regulations
- Provide strategic support and make recommendations for change and improvement
- Collaborate with other internal business departments on immigration challenges
- Manage day to day operational Immigration matters and caseload management
- Ensure core information is obtained at the initial stage of the visa process
- Anticipate issues and advise corporate clients and transferees on solutions
- Ensure adherence to client-specific service level agreements
- Directly oversee and manage VIP immigration cases
- Ensure client retention and continuously build and maintain relationships with corporate clients
- Participate in client review meetings and oversee client invoicing
- Create and manage immigration vendor agreements for the immigration service providers
- Support business development activities relating to Immigration services
- Manage new client implementations processes for new local, regional and global clients
- Create information publications regulatory changes in Immigration
Key skills and experience required:
- Years of experience working within the Immigration sector
- Ability to communicate fluently in English and Chinese (ideally Mandarin and Cantonese)
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Strong people leadership, management, and supervisory skills
- Ability to prioritise, multitask and manage projects
- Adaptability to change with a professional and analytical approach to business
- Strong relationship skills with the ability to foster relationships with key stakeholders