An industry leading Visa & Immigration Consultancy is looking to hire a In-Bound Immigration Consultant to join their team in Germany.
To manage and coordinate the full German inbound Immigration process taking ownership of high-quality Client driven services.
The Inbound Immigration Consultant is primarily responsible for securing work permits, resident’s permits, and entry visas to clients compliantly, accurately, and timely into Germany.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Management client immigration expectations particularly in relation to moves into Germany
- Act in an Immigration advisory role on all legalities surrounding Immigration Law in Germany
- Management and coordination of all authorised services involved in securing work permits, residents permit, entry visas for customers
- Manage immigration caseload end to end
- Coordination and follow-up of immigration stages including work permits, residents permit, entry visas
- Constantly updating process improvement procedures
- Contribute to white papers/blogs/value add information on German Immigration Law on a regular basis
- Participate in client meetings/training
- Remain updated on relevant rules, laws, and best practice
- Business immigration experience in a highly pressurised customer service environment
- 2 years Immigration Practice experience minimum
- Bilingual German and English is essential
- Expatriate experience desirable
- Ability to manage a diverse and varied workload
- Computer Literacy MS Office, Excel to an intermediate level
- Good knowledge of German immigration law
- Ability to undertake work on a project basis
Hybrid working is available.