We are seeking an International Moves Coordinator to join our clients global household goods moving and relocation division.
The role can work remotely from any US location.
You will oversee the full coordination of door-to-door international household goods moving services for corporate relocations.
Main responsibilities include:
- Delivering international move management services to corporate clients and their relocating employees
- Serving as the direct point of contact to all parties during the complete relocation phase
- End-to-end coordination of the shipping and logistics process for household goods moves
- Staying updated on the freight forwarding process and ensuring customs requirements and restrictions are managed
- Informing clients and their employees about their goods shipment departure and arrival dates
- Caseload and file management
- Delivering excellent customer service support
- Third-party supplier management for outsourced services
- Data entry, compliance and file management
- Sound understanding of move management
- Previous work experience in international corporate relocations
- Great levels of sensitivity and customer service
- Excellent people skills, energy and motivation
- Great time management and ability to meet deadlines
- The desire for a long-term career in the relocation sector
- Proven experience coordinating international moves door to door
- Understanding of freight forwarding, import and export processes