Alchemy are proud to be assisting a leading global Technology firm in their search for a Talent Sourcing Specialist to join their growing internal recruitment team in Europe.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced recruitment head-hunter to transition into an in-house role responsible for end to end recruitment.
You will implement effective and efficient recruitment strategies in line with the organisations’ needs to achieve hiring goals and objectives.
You will focus on recruiting permanent IT & Tech based positions such as (JAVA, .net, C/C++), DevOps, SRE, Testers as well as supporting some wider business hires as needed across Management, Sales, and Finance.
The Talent Sourcing Specialist will be responsible for local and regional hiring, for their locally based country. This position offers a hybrid working structure and can be based in Germany, France, Netherlands, Austria, Benelux or Switzerland.
Key duties for the end-to-end Talent Sourcing Specialist include:
- Specialise in sourcing talent to fulfil high-demand vacancies across IT.
- Act as the primary point of contact for the Global Business Line's HR and line management in all matters relating to recruitment and talent acquisition for the local country and region.
- Manage the end-to-end talent acquisition process.
- Maintain engagement with skilled Tech talent and ensure a positive recruitment experience.
- Work with Project Management and Hiring Management to successful fill vacancy demand.
- Provide recruitment guidance and advise to key stakeholders.
- Review and examine recruitment strategies and convert them into hiring demand.
- Determine the best internal and external talent acquisition sourcing tactics and channels for hiring needs.
- Providing advice on recruitment delivery, assisting with challenging sourcing missions, and mitigating issues in the hiring process as they are identified.
- Co-lead strategic Talent Attraction programmes, such as Employer Branding, Employee Referrals, Pre- and Onboarding, Search & Selection Tools, and Recruitment Marketing Campaigns.
Skills & experience:
- Bachelor's or a Master's degree (or equivalent).
- 5 years + of agency recruitment and/or in-house talent acquisition work experience.
- Working knowledge of talent sourcing technology, market trends, and talent management strategies.
- Strong technical acumen in data analysis, as well as the capacity to provide appealing insights using metrics like pipeline statistics, hiring estimates, and recruiting capacity.
- Excellent communication, organising, and presenting skills, as well as a strong personality.
- Successful career history in end to end recruitment and head-hunting.
- Experience in recruiting niche positions within the IT and Technology sector.
- Confident working in conjunction with hiring managers to fulfil global hiring campaigns.
- Ability to source talent for multiple vacancies at once.
- Recruiting and applicant tracking expertise, ideally using SuccessFactors RCM
- Master's or Bachelor's degree is preferred.
Please note this is an internal in-house Talent Acquisitions role within a Technology firm and is NOT an RPO position.