We are actively seeking an IT Support Specialist - End User to join our client in Brno, Czech Republic.
The IT Support Specialist will diagnose known and unexpected end-user device faults.
You will focus on delivering issue resolution and will be the IT support resource for enterprise PC and mobile device maintenance and repair.
Working hours of the role are 6am – 2pm and the position is based on-site.
No work permit support available.
Key skills required for IT Support Specialist including:
- Experience working as IT Support Specialist for enterprise PC and mobile device maintenance
- Strong experience troubleshooting end-user device errors and handling IT issue resolution
- Acted as directly point of escalation point technical issues
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to liaise with end users and colleagues
- Previous experience maintaining laptops, desktops, tablets, mobile phones, and other network-enabled devices
- Ability to resolves unknown IT errors and documents resolution
- Previous enterprise project helping or coordination with: LAN/WAN upgrades, Lan Segmentations, Enterprise Voice/Skype setup, or network upgrades
- Preferably Degree level Education in Information Technology or a related technical program
- Holder of Industry Certifications and Knowledge: such as ITIL, CompTIA A+, Network+