Alchemy are currently partnering with a global technology firm who are looking to recruit a ITX/WTX Development and Maintenance to be based onsite in Krakow, PL.
- 5+ years of solid ITX/WTX Development and Maintenance experience, Transitioning current set of applications.
- Hands Experience on delivering STP (Straight Through Processing) messaging and centralizing the file transfer communication based on IBM WTX (WTX).
- Hands on experience in the well known application E2A and other technical frameworks like IIB.
- Worked with SWIFT Messaging, ISO 200022 Message definitions like pacs.002, pacs.008, pain.013, pain.014, camt.056, camt.26, camt.029, camt.028, camt.035, remt.001.
- Configuration experience in Multi instance of ITX/WTX and MQ for High availability in production environment.
- Skills in one of the following languages: Java, .NET, C/C++.
- Good mastering in managing source control and branching strategy.
- Notions of Windows and Linux server and related architecture (clustering, load balancing, installation).
- Experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Agile & DevOps knowledge.
- Experience using Azure DevOps (formerly TFS/VSTS) is a nice to have.
- Pro-active attitude and sufficient communication skills during agile ceremonies and Production aftercare.
Goals & Responsibilities
- Within the dedicated applicative landscape (Squads).
- Producing clean, efficient code based on specifications.
- Testing and deploying programs and systems ( Unit testing ).
- Fixing and improving existing software.
- When needed , perform peer to peer review tasks.
- To provide support to fellow development and infrastructure teams.
- Standardize CI/CD practices with adequate governance, security and control build-in.
- Providing workload estimation during Pi session and sprint planning.