Alchemy is currently partnering with a global technology firm who are looking to recruit a Java Software Developer to be based in Dallas TX.
- Researches, designs, develops, configures, integrates, tests and maintains existing and new business applications and/or information systems solutions including databases through integration of technical and business requirements.
- Applications and infrastructure solutions include both 3rd party software and internally developed applications and infrastructure.
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, analysis of business requirements, coding of modifications or new program, creation of documentation, testing and maintenance of applications, infrastructure, and information systems including database management systems.
- Works within the Information Technology function, obtaining resources and working in support of objectives and strategies.
- Provides required documentation and participates in architecture reviews to ensure that the solutions comply with standards and use approved technologies.
- Provides innovative solutions to complex and critically sensitive issues affecting multiple disciplines and work groups.
- Determines and pursues courses of action essential in accomplishing objectives. Integrates advanced technology, theories or techniques that have a significant continued impact across disciplines and business units.
- 6+ ywars experience with Java 8
- Extensive experience with Windows/linux
- Extensive experience with Fitnesse
- Extensive experience with SQL
- Extensive experience with Kafka
- Experience with JQuery a plus
- Experience with Springboot
- Experience with Jenkins a plus
- Experience with Selenium a plus
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent