Our client, a global services provider, is looking for a L2 Salesforce Configuration Team Lead (Declarative Development & Support) to join their team in Manila, Philippines.
We are seeking a professional with extensive Salesforce expertise, strong project delivery ethic and ability to work with and influence key users in multiple geographies.
Candidates must hold a Salesforce Admin certification and ideally App Builder or Developer certification.
This is an exceptional opportunity to be part of a ground-breaking global transformation programme - Salesforce is central to this strategy!
Scope of the role:
- To understand the full extent of the digital solution and collaborate effectively with colleagues from other disciplines to define technology objectives.
- Assess solution options and devise architectural solutions that achieve both strategic business goals and meet operational requirements to ensure the solution fits into the enterprise architecture.
- Prepare the technical blueprints for cost effective and efficient Salesforce solutions across the salesforce platform.
- Take a solution leadership role throughout design and delivery, to help ensure that technical solutions continue to meet business requirements and follow the organisation’s strategic vision.
Who we are looking for:
- 5 years in Salesforce Configuration with experience in working with technical and solution architects of global brands
- Ability to identify, architect and implement Salesforce technology solutions in support of digital transformation initiatives
- A Salesforce Declarative Development & Support Specialist (Service Cloud, Sales Cloud and/or Marketing Cloud) able to identify gaps and shape a comprehensive, end-to-end digital blueprint and technology roadmap
- Salesforce certification of Salesforce Admin, Platform Developer and/or Platform App Builder
- Experienced in supporting business development declarative activities, including designing and top-down and bottom-up estimating Salesforce solutions based on minimal requirements provided by our inhouse team of Business Analysts
- Experienced in the systems delivery lifecycle including requirements gathering, analysis, design, configuration, integration, testing (all phases), migration and deployment
- Technical design and delivery of complex BCRs and projects
- High Level and Details sizing Capability
- Collaborative working across teams to design, build and support solutions on and surrounding the Salesforce platform
- Facilitate release management activities across teams, ensuring controlled and timely deployments within a continuous integration environment
- Ensure that all changes are documented, reviewed, tested and approved before release
- Act as a subject matter expert on items related to Salesforce and the Salesforce eco-system (e.g. AppExchange)
- Hands-on resolution of P1 tickets or other complex issues where senior help is required
- Maintaining Standard Operating Procedures and ensuring governance
The ideal candidate will also have experience in:
- Salesforce data modelling, integration patterns and salesforce architecture best practices
- Salesforce offerings, including licensing options
- Salesforce Flow experience
- Deployment management and software delivery lifecycle
- Excellent comunications skills with ability to clearly explain digital ideas to non-technical audiences
- Excellent people skills, who is capable of becoming a Team Leader (ideally with experience managing teams of Developers & QA)