A new and exciting opportunity is now available for a Logistics Coordinator to work for our client an International Transportation & Logistics company based in Bedfordshire.
Our client is looking to hire a motivated individual who is looking to enter a long-term career in the Shipping & Logistics sector.
- Handling the full project flow process from initiation through to invoicing
- Liaising directly with clients and customers to coordinate introduction
- Providing high levels of customer service by dealing directly with questions and queries
- Receiving, handling and negotiating new orders
- Calculating and prepare quotations for review
- Liaising with subcontractors and instructing accordingly
- Will be motivated and willing to learn
- Looking for a long-term career in the niche market sector of Transportation, Shipping & Logistics
- Will have basic knowledge and understanding of the freight-forwarding, transport and/or shipping industry (preferred but not essential)
- Must have strong communications skills both written and verbal