We are currently working closely with an Art company in London, who are looking to hire a Logistics Manager, to coordinate and manage their logistical operations.
This candidate would also be responsible for managing a small team.
- Managing all logistics, ensuring that all domestic and international shipments are carried out in a timely and professional manner
- Responsible for the booking and tracking of all methods of air, sea and road freight and ensure that all the relevant documentation and invoices are complete
- Liaise with all vendors with regards to the safe transportation of goods
- Guarantee that client satisfaction is always prioritised and maintain constant communication with all customers in the shipping of pieces
- Responsible for all aspects of complex customs entries and procedures
- Manage the team and ensure that all shipping, transport and packing is carried out to deadline
- Support and contribute to the expansion of the company
- Previous experience working in a senior logistics role within art, interior design or luxury retail industry is required
- Excellent knowledge or packing and logistical requirements of high end and delicate goods
- The ability to balance tasks and work under pressure is essential
- Specific knowledge of import/export documentation and regulations
- Experience managing a team
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established organisation within the industry and develop as a Manager!