We are working with one of the world’s leading professional services firm in the search for a Manufacturing Data Specialist to join their team in Munich!
The goal for this position is to deliver reward data advisory and custom projects to new Manufacturing clients and established clients in other industries, with a strong objective to grow the Manufacturing reward data, analytics and advisory business.
- Annual revenue targets for data advisory delivery will be set for the job, as well as shared responsibilities for meeting Manufacturing industry revenue targets in Germany
- Strong understanding of manufacturing businesses & jobs in Germany and around the world, capable of advising customers on relevant peer group comparisons and market benchmarking
- Identifying key target markets for new growth in Germany (and other German-speaking countries)
- Delivering on reward projects including job analysis, pay grades, market benchmarking comparisons, customised analytics
- Act as the expert of the sector/s to local German area clients in industry roundtables, webinars and other events. Support the regional Manufacturing team in regional client groups.
- Working as a strong team member in both the local Germany HCS teams and cross Europe Manufacturing vertical
- Shared responsibility with Client Operations and Sales colleagues to obtain full census data from all clients in a timely manner
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience in compensation & benefits, and survey data
- Knowledge of Manufacturing industry jobs and companies. In house, or consulting or service provider working experience in the industry
- Strong client relationship management and business development capabilities
- Proactive, conscientious and achievement-driven
- Collaborative team player
- Fluent English and German language are imperative
In return, you will be offered a competitive package, further training and education, and the potential to succeed within an outstanding and ever-growing company.