A Cambridgeshire-based equipment supplier is seeking a highly experienced Material Planner to join their team.
You will be working alongside the Material Control Manager and working closely with a large team of planners, buyers and analysts.
- Ensure supply chain continuity is maintained in line with inventory parameters
- Manage material exceptions with suppliers
- Keep the production and customer facing teams up to date of any material constraints
- Build a rapport with suppliers
- Make sustainable improvements to lead times and deliveries
- Responsible for item setup and maintenance in the ERP systems for suppliers
- Working with all areas of the supply chain management to improve and develop the process
- Experience working within a supply chain operations environment
- Experience working with ERP/ORACLE (Desirable)
- Studying CIPS or an equivalent supply chain qualification
- Able to handle multiple competing priorities and projects
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
- Strong team player
- Develop and manage relationships