Alchemy are currently partnering with a global technology firm who are looking to recruit a Mechanical Design Engineer to be based onsite a client site in Tucson, AZ.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Extensive hands-on experience in new product Development, Product Sustenance.
- Extensive Experience in ability to apply and interpret the GD&T controls and 1D Tolerance Stack up as per worst case and RSS.
- Proficient usage of 3D CAD design tools-- Solid works and PLM tools.
- Sound Knowledge on ASME Y14.5-2009.
- Sound Knowledge on Manufacturing Process.
- Sound Knowledge on Sheet metal and Plastic Design.
- Self -motivated and ability to work independently and as a part of team.
- Should process excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Degree in Material Science, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Physics, or similar fields with minimum 5 years of experience.