A new opportunity is available for a Move Consultant to join a world-leading global moving and relocation provider.
The Move Consultant will manage international household goods moving services for corporate clients and assignees.
You will serve as the main point of coordination for door to door moves, ensuring quality customer service and client satisfaction.
Joining the international moving services division, you will organize and manage the movement of personal effects for corporate assignees.
This role is a customer-centric position where you will liaise daily with relocators, vendors and clients regarding the process of their international move.
Duties of the Move Consultant include:
- Managing the EU household goods moving process from start to finish
- Coordinating the shipping and logistics services required for international moves
- Serve as the main point of contact for the relocating assignee through their entire household goods moving process
- Delivering high standards of client services and ensuring client satisfaction
- Booking date for the move pack and collection
- Arranging freight forwarding and customs clearance
- Negotiating and obtaining the best rates for the move to ensure a gross profit
- Comparing quotes from suppliers and following up with local partners and agents
- Maintaining relationships with corporate clients
- Handling claims and damages processes as required
- Responding to client and assignee moving and relocation queries
- Contacting customers to obtain feedback following move completion
- International household goods move coordination experience
- Good knowledge of moving services, shipping, logistics and freight forwarding
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines for moves
- Building and fostering client and customer relationships
- Strong IT skills using in-house systems and MS Office Suite
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Great customer service skills