Alchemy Global Talent Solutions is supporting a leading hospitality provider in their search for a Operations Manager.
The Operations Manager will have a hands-on role and will be responsible for the overseeing day to day operations, staff management and development, ensuring guest satisfaction and ongoing inspection and maintenance of the company’s portfolio.
- Take responsibility ensuring a first-class guest experience, ensuring that any issues, needs and requests are handled appropriately
- Oversee activities of various teams, including Guest Services, Operations, Maintenance, Housekeeping, Warehouse and third party vendors
- Vendor management including price negotiation, vetting, performance reviews and scheduling
- Inspect properties and ensure condition of all buildings meet company standards, report and monitor any issues as required
- Oversee guest services ensuring all issues are responded to in a timely manner, and act as point of escalation when required
- Develop annual budget for Operations department, taking expenses and labor costs
- Manage stock levels and ensure completion of monthly inventories
- Staff management, including mentoring and coaching, training, performance reviews, payroll approval and processing, scheduling, PTO approval, and recruitment
- Significant experience in operations leadership in the hospitality industry
- Proven leadership and mentoring skills, able to manage, train and support the development of a team of staff
- Able to create and manage budgets
- Excellent communicator and team player, able to work in fast paces, rapidly changing environment
- Highly organized and able to meet tight deadlines