Alchemy is happy to be working with an expanding Art Logistics company who are looking for an Accountant to come aboard part time in their office in Los Angeles.
- Interoffice reconciliations on a monthly basis.
- It is your responsibility to manage the administration of expenses as well as any minor cash transactions.
- Profits made by P&L brokers broken down by department and geographic location for each quarter.
- Deal with the administration of transactions and billing for Vendors.
- Responsible for the reconciliation process with internal and external financial records.
- Keep up to date with credit control.
- Hold a Certified Public Accountant license (CPA) or an equivalent certification/license.
- Accounting and petty cash skills are a must.
- Exceptional attention to detail and the ability to oversee multiple projects simultaneously.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar position or within accounting.
Please get in contact if this is of interest!