Back to Job Search
Alchemy is excited to be working with an established New York Gallery which is looking for an experienced Registrar.
Key Responsibilities include:
- In charge of domestic and international shipments, including all relevant regulations
- Managing all administrative paperwork relevant to shipping and tax regulations
- Overseeing and drafting loan and consignment paperwork
- Communicating with shipping companies regarding best way to handle and pack artworks and any relevant special needs
- Responsible for conducting condition check of incoming and outgoing works
- Some international travel may be required on occasion
- Detail-oriented with exceptional organisational skills when it comes to paperwork
- Previous experience as registrar, essential
- Understanding of works’ conditions and materials in order to know how to check condition and arrange packing and transportation
- Proven understanding and knowledge of national and international shipping regulations and arrangements
- Excellent communication skills
If this sounds like a good fit for you, please be in touch!