Our client is looking to hire an experienced Relocation Consultant to join their global relocation services team in Hong Kong.
The main objective is to provide a high-quality International Relocation services to corporate clients, supporting them throughout the entire mobility life-cycle.
You will provide full scope destination services, relocation and moving services as required.
- Coordinate and manage internal and external suppliers; including but not limited to Destination Services, Relocation, Global Mobility, Assignment Management, Household Goods Moving, Move Management etc.
- Serve as the sole point of contact for the client in relation to destination services, relocation and household goods moving services
- Provide on-going support to the expat and their family throughout the relocation phase
- Liaise with corporate clients where necessary to gather information or documentation required to complete the move, clarify service or policy provision
- Ensuring satisfaction from the client and relocating assignee throughout the door to door moving and relocation phase
- Attend face-to-face meetings with clients periodically and be based at the client site where needed
- Ensure the global assignee population receives the highest level of customer service
- Meeting directly with the expat to collect documents where appropriate
- Experience working within the Relocation, DSP or Household Goods Moving sector is essential.
- Additional experience within Services Apartments, Tenancy & Lettings would be beneficial.
- Strong IT skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Tertiary education certificate or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to meet strict deadlines