We have a new position available for an experienced Relocation Consultant to join our clients International Relocation & Global Mobility services team.
This is a great opportunity to work for an industry-leading international mobility provider!
You will manage the relocation process for international assignees from start to finish.
Experience in the international relocation and/or international assignment services sector is essential.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Actively manage the relocation process for international assignees, providing advice and support to the client contacts and the assignee through the process
- Be the main point of contact for relocating assignees and their families for all global mobility and assignment management needs
- Providing relocation policy briefing to all assignees ensuring a full understanding of the global mobility process
- Coordinate and manage the delivery of third-party services including; expatriate tax, home search, school search, household goods move management, destination services, immigration and cultural training
- Advise on issues that occur during the relocation
- Prepare relevant relocation documentation adhering to client policies
- Conduct a needs analysis to establish assignee's specific requirements and locational needs prior to relocation
- Act as the direct liaison between internal global mobility departments
- Control and manage a caseload of assignees ensuring a high level of service satisfaction
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reports
- Previous experience within relocation, global mobility and international assignment services sector
- Global Mobility Specialist (GMS) certification would be advantageous
- Fluency in English and fluency in a foreign language would be advantageous
- Strong cultural awareness
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite