A new opportunity is available for an experienced Relocation Consultant to join our client's corporate relocation division.
The Relocation Consultant will manage both household goods shipping and DSP destination services cases for corporate assignee's.
You will be responsible for ensuring client satisfaction throughout the complete relocation phase coordinating door to door moving and DSP services.
Responsibilities of the Relocation Consultant
- Ensuring a positive international relocation experience for all relocating employees
- Maintaining a good understanding of the client’s global mobility policy and allowance
- Conducting pre-assignment briefing calls with the transferring employee to advise client assignee's on global mobility policies and explaining the relocation process
- Managing the household goods moving and relocation phase, liaising with assignee's
- Assisting in researching additional relocation support services, information, documents for assignee's, etc.
- Liaising with 3rd party vendors regarding the international relocation assistance including; household goods moving, serviced apartments, destination services agents, immigration law firms etc.
- Delivering destination services where required
- Serving as the main point of coordination between service partners and the relocating assignee
- Understanding and managing the costs and expenses connected to relocation deliverables
- Ensure timely and accurate billing of services
Skills and experience:
- Previous experience managing international moving and/or relocation processes
- Excellent customer services skills with a motivated "can do" attitude
- Strong communication and excellent negotiation
- Keeps calm under pressure and performs well under strict deadlines
- Highly organised
If this is of interest to you please reach out to Alchemy today!