We have a new position available for a Relocation & Destination Services Consultant to join a leading relocation service provider.
We're seeking an experienced DSP Relocation professional with strong Tenancy & Lettings experience to handle Relocation services for clients, acting as the main point of coordination for UK Destination Services.
This role offers a hybrid working structure.
Responsibilities of the Relocation DSP Consultant include:
- Serving as the main point of coordination for Relocation services.
- Directly responsible for managing and negotiating tenancies for the assignee
- Manage all Relocation activities including; home search, property services including tenancy management, lease negotiation, lettings, cleaners inventory clerks, landlords agents, and dilapidations negotiation.
- Manage Relocation caseload and ensure regular follow-ups are conducted with customers
- To consult and administer all components of both Relocation and Destination Services for the clients including property services such as; tenancy management and lettings
- Arrange property Check-in/out with Inventory clerk and landlords agent
- Develop, maintain and build a working relationship with transferring (relocating) employee and client HR
- Carry out the pre-assignment briefing and client relocation policy review as required
- Provide continued advice and support to both clients and relocating employees
- Prepare ongoing status reports in line with client’s needs
- Evaluate operational efficiency and recommend process improvements as required
- Review and approve supplier invoices and invoice correctly for the client engagement
- Experience in Relocation, Destination Services and/or UK Property sector
- Strong knowledge and experience in Tenancy Management, Lettings, and UK Property services
- Bilingual skills are an advantage but not essential
- Strong customer service skills
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written