Back to Job Search
Alchemy are proud to be collaborating with a successful relocation company in their search for a new member to join their team in Dusseldorf.
- In both German and English, communicating with business clients and their migrating assignees.
- Obtaining job and residency licences, as well as registering with the appropriate authorities.
- Making appointments with the registration and immigration officials for the transferees.
- Taking care of all contractual obligations for new assignees.
- Coordinating destination services with independent relocation consultants while ensuring that they are well-informed.
- Copying registrations, tax cards, and work and residency licences for clients.
- Keeping track of driver's licence applicants.
- Coordinating temporary housing and ensuring that arrivals and departures are as smooth as possible.
- Before, during, and after the relocation, establish a trusted working relationship with clients and assignees.
- Responding to the concerns and inquiries of the Assignee in a professional and sensitive manner.
- Previous experience in Global Mobility, Immigration or Destination Services / Relocation sector.
- Professional German & English language skills.
- A good understanding of the temporary housing sector and rental laws and regulations.
- Awareness of the laws for registration, employment and residency.
- Strong intercultural awareness.
- Strong communications skills and ability to communicate well with high profile clients.