Alchemy has a new opportunity available for a Relocation Specialist to join our client’s international relocation services team.
The ideal person will have proven experience working in the relocation sector, handling International Relocation, Mobility and Destination Services as well as third country moves.
Responsibilities of the Relocation Specialist include:
- Liaising with internal teams whilst serving as the direct point of Client contact for International relocation services.
- Carry out the pre-assignment briefings and client relocation policy review globally as required
- Manage a Global Relocation caseload and ensure regular follow-ups are conducted with the client
- Consult and administer all components of Relocation, Global Mobility and Destination Services for the client globally
- Manage all Relocation activities for the client globally not limited to home search, school search, property services, tenancy management including break clauses, RPI and special clauses
- Coordinate and manage suppliers including Destination Services, Visa and Immigration, Household Goods etc.
- Provide continued advice and support to both clients and relocating employees
- Develop, maintain and build a working relationship with transferring (relocating) employee and client HR
- Prepare ongoing status reports in line with client’s needs
- Evaluate operational efficiency and recommend process improvements as required
- Review and approve supplier invoices and invoice correctly for the client engagement
- Previous work experience in the Relocation or Global Mobility industry
- Passionate about working in the global mobility and relocation sector
- Strong customer service skills with excellent communication
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise tasks
This position offers a hybrid working structure both in-office and working remotely from home.