Back to Job Search
Our client a highly regarded removals company is seeking a International Removals Virtual Surveyor to join their growing team, based remotely.
- To conduct virtual removal surveys to determine the client's needs for household and personal effects removal, packing, shipping, road transport, airfreight or storage requirements.
- Promote the removal company's expertise and range of services, and advise clients on procedures, documentation, transportation and shipping options, transit-insurance, and foreign customs requirements, as applicable.
- Before the removal survey is completed, use the designated company software (Yembo or equivalent) to submit quotations directly to the customer.
- Maintain role-specific KPIs for removal surveys, quotes, bookings, revenue, and margin reporting.
- Communicate with the appropriate international moving, operations, and internal personnel.
- Produce monthly activity reports on the number of removal surveys completed, volumes assessed, and bookings made are required.
- Previous International surveying experience in the removals industry is required.
- Confident in approaching new clients and converting inquiries and quotes into sales.
- Excellent sales and business acumen
- A salesperson who is dedicated and motivated
- Outstanding communication and organisational abilities
- A high school diploma or its equivalent is required.