Alchemy is currently seeking an experienced Sales Account Manager to join a global professional services company based in Hamburg.
The Sales Account Manager will be responsible for driving product sales, increasing revenue as well as developing and retaining client accounts.
The ideal candidate must have a keen interest in Sales with drive and determination.
Sales Account Manager Duties:
- Pursue direct product sales to new clients, confidently negotiating terms of sales and closing business
- Deliver effective data solutions to clients whilst maintaining strong relationships with clients in the portfolio
- Maintain client relationships by actively managing client accounts, manging renewals whilst expanding revenue from data service offerings and referrals
- Generate referrals from existing and new clients for the reward advisory team
- Learn and maintain knowledge of all data services, survey processes and value proposition to prospects and clients
- Selling Reward Data Services to C-suite and senior contacts across start-ups and mid-sized businesses
Key Skills Required:
- Previous experience working in an account manager role or similar, with strong negotiation and closing skills
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to assess and communicate with a drive to retain clients
- Excellent relationship building skills with the ability to continuously drive sales efforts
- Strong team player skills, with excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Superb organisation skills with the ability to meet goals and deadlines
- A great multi-tasker who thrives working in a fast-paced environment
- Fluency in German is imperative