A fantastic opportunity is now available for a skilled Sales & Business Development professional to join an industry-leading global relocation provider.
Joining the west coast team and based in San Francisco, you’ll be responsible for direct sales, marketing, and business development efforts to increased revenue and profitability.
The Sales Developer will be responsible for selling full-suite relocation and assignment management services not limited to; household goods moving, destination services, temporary accommodation and more!
This position will require business travel.
Key duties of the Sales Developer include:
- Successful drive sales and business development efforts selling a range of international mobility and relocation services
- Servicing existing accounts and developing relationships to increase account profitability
- Identify new business opportunities within the designated territory
- Create and deliver sales presentations and proposals to win new business
- Representing the company at industry networking events and conferences, serving as a brand ambassador
- Support all sales and marketing activities related to business development initiatives
- Identify and appoint quality agents within the assigned territory
- Partner with internal divisions to deliver quality services
- Ensuring regular communication with client accounts to ensure satisfaction
- Continuously identify new sales and business development opportunities by staying knowledgeable on industry and competitor updates
Requirements of the role:
- Work experience in a sales development role within the relocation or international assignment services sector
- Proven track record of sales and/or account management success
- Strong knowledge of the international and domestic corporate relocations
- Great communications skills and a strong desire to build a successful career
- Self-motivated, results-driven and determined
- Strong sales, business development and client relationship management experience
- Impressive and engaging presentation skills with demonstrated ability to present to clients and internal management
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build professional relationships
- Highly organised with great time management skills
- Great analytical and problem-solving skills
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred