Alchemy is partnering with a highly reputable transportation service provider to hire a Sales Director to lead their team in Massachusetts.
As the Sales Director of a transportation company, you will be responsible for developing key growth sales strategies, tactics, and action plans.
This position offers agile working and will best suit a skilled sales professional with B2C or B2B sales management experience.
- Coach, mentor, lead and manage the B2C sales team
- Work closely with senior management on developing and implementing best practice and sales strategies
- Driving revenue growth through enhanced sales
- Create a pipeline of future sales and forming sales plans to adapt to constant shifts in the marketplace
- Set and achieve ambitious goals
- Oversee and manage a large team of Consumer Team Leaders
- Hold regular calls and meetings with the sales team to develop strategies
- Work closely with Operations, Finance and the Leadership team to develop smart and profitable pricing strategies to maximise revenue potential
- Continuously review and monitor the market needs
- Actively track targets and activity via the company’s CRM
- Experience in fortune 500 corporations would be advantageous
- Track record of success in full-cycle B2C sales – including experience with sales automation, telesales of services, leveraging technology as part of the sales process
- Demonstrate outstanding communication and organisation skills
- Strong interpersonal, analytical and financial skills, including the ability to work on budgets and P&L
- Solid commercial, operational and business acumen
- Be an ambitious, self-driven sales leader with a proven record of leading a high-performance sales team
- Strong presentation and communication skills
Please reach out to Alchemy today to find out more!