Our client, one of a Global leading equipment manufacturer and integrated engineering services provider is looking for an experience Sales to join their US team in Houston.
The successful applicant would have knowledge of selling cryogenic vacuum jacketed tanks for usage in the LNG and industrial gas industries.
This role is providing a remote work option for suitable candidate who live in the US.
Responsibilities but not limited to:
- Identifies targets per segment to implement the sales plan
- Establishing a sales force abroad and seeking out and introducing new technology
- Cultivating significant customers in the industrial gas and natural gas industries through proactive and constructive activities
- Identifying potential clients and creating new markets in North America
- To accomplish American design, manufacture, and sales in North America, assistance and support are provided for the establishment of new goods and technologies
- Analyses customer sales data, qualifies prospects and determines specific actions
- Uses visit reports to get customer or prospect history and prepares visit objectives
- Leads the prospection through prepared visits to competitor customers and potential customers
- Develops the information network and collects news on a regular basis. Detects potential process opportunities
- Sells and negotiates the Company’s products and services through standardized Company’s offers to relevant customer decision makers
- Identifies competitor risks through information collecting and reporting in a consolidated information system.
Requirements and skills but not limited to:
- At least 5 years’ experience as a sales, preferable in Gas industry
- Degree holder with major in Mechanical Engineering/Marketing
- Excellent in National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) codes
- Strong Negotiation and root cause analysis skills
- Excellent Communication and Presentation skills
- Able to work well in a team environment
- Capable of using Microsoft Office
- Can speak Spanish is an advantage