We are partnering with a leading organisation within the Transportation, Shipping and Logistics industries. They are seeking Sales Support Coordinator to join the Automotive and Heavy Sales team providing a global account management support.
- Develop sales in Automotive and Heavy Lift in France
- Meeting set targets from new and existing clients
- Support ocean freight and land freight
- Contribute to sales tactics and strategies
- Negotiate agreements with specified customers
- Support global Auto & HH competence development through proactive knowledge sharing
- Deliver on annual budget, forecasts and actual performance analysis
- Focusing on producing business and increasing the profits of the company.
- Encouraging new growth of the company customer base by liaising with external sources whilst following up on existing professional relationships ensuring excellent customer service.
- Some administrative duties will be required as it will be necessary to analyse performance data, forecasts and budgets.
- Constant market research ensuring the company operates competitively and following through by updating colleagues with this information.
- The use of company specific software.
- Relevant experience within the Shipping, Transport and Logistics industries.
- Excellent customer face skills
- Experience in negotiation, tending and contracts
- Must be a proficient communicator in both English and French.
- Sales experience would be beneficial as there is an aspect of negotiation required within the role.
- Comfortable working as part of team towards time sensitive deadlines.
- A high level of analytical skills would be highly advantageous for the applicant.
- Ability to remain focused under pressure, target driven and extremely organised.
- Strong IT skills will be required.
- Graduated from a logistics-oriented Master’s or Bachelor Degree and / or relevant shipping, transportation or logistics industry experience with a high focus on automotive industry.