Alchemy has an excellent opportunity for a highly experienced Global Mobility & Relocation professional to join our client as their Senior Director of Account Management.
The Global Mobility, Senior Director of Account Management will be directly responsible for driving client engagement and satisfaction for a dedicated client portfolio.
This role requires the ability to develop successful strategic account plans and drive revenue ensuring account profitability.
This position can be worked remotely from the UK.
Core responsibilities of the Senior Director of Account Management include:
- Strategic account management of a dedicated portfolio of clients, with extensive client-facing engagement
- Building and developing client working relationships, to ensure client satisfaction
- Reviewing and monitoring client service delivery escalations, partnering with internal divisions to resolve client satisfaction
- Maintaining an excellent understanding of client needs and additional service offerings across global mobility, relocation, moving, immigration etc.
- Arranging and conducting periodic client reviews, providing value-added solutions to identify and achieve goals
- Driving the financials for assigned clients, ensuring the development of incremental revenue/growth opportunities
- Demonstrating leadership skills in education, mentoring and supporting team members and colleagues
- Leading the regional expansion of services delivered to clients, managing receivables and any client-related travel costs
- Fostering excellent relationships with operations divisions to partner on solutions to prevent and avoid client issues
- Supporting implementation of new clients and new services for existing clients
- Working closely with global sales and business development teams
- Documenting and recording accurate client data
- 5 years minimum of experience working in the Relocation sector, with proven Client Account Management experience
- Excellent knowledge of client services, operations and account management in global mobility and relocation
- Ability to successfully deliver quality presentations to clients, management and key stakeholder
- Experience creating detailed reports and ability to review and analyse policies and procedures
- Years of experience managing a complex and high volume Client portfolio
- Ability to understand complex documentation and maintain compliance with government regulations
- Excellent numerical skills to calculate figures and values such as percentages and interest
- Bachelor's Degree level education in Business, International Business, Management or similar is preferred
- Strong IT skills in MS Office and web-based applications