There is currently a vacancy for an experienced Fine Art Shipping Coordinator within an expanding Fine Art Shipping Company in New York!
This company are also considering candidates who are looking to process within this niche industry and will provide training.
- Coordinate the shipments of fine art transportation both domestically and internationally.
- Manage key accounts, dealing with individual and specialist shipping requirements.
- Liaise with clients on a regular basis, keeping them up to date of the transportation of their shipments and ensuring they receive the best quotes.
- Carry out the accurate and efficient completion of shipping documentation for import and export across air, sea and road freight.
- Communicate directly with the transportation companies to track of all shipments and resolve any issues in a professional and timely manner.
- Work closely with team members to continuously improve all systems and procedures.
Desirable skills needed for this role include:
- Previous experience working in a similar role for a fine art shipping company is essential.
- Knowledge of Import and Export procedures across air, sea and road freight is required.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to develop business relationships.
- Good computer literacy and administration skills.
If you are looking for the next step up as a Fine Art Coordinator and want to join a company that offers progression and a fast-paced working environment, please send us your resume!