A global Interior Design and Arts Showroom based in the heart of London is seeking to appoint a well-rounded Showroom Manager.
The role will be hands-on, sales and customer service focussed, with the ability to align with the company’s values and ethos. The candidate will be the front of house representative for the showroom and will be friendly, business minded, and attuned to the high end design, interiors, and arts industries.
The main duties for this role include:
- Day-to-day running of the showroom
- Front of house – meeting and greeting clients in a highly professional and engaging manner
- Managing the sales team including passing and developing leads and sales processes
- Managing and maintenance of the objects within the showroom
- Extensive product knowledge
- Organising and hosting events and exhibitions
- Liaising with handlers and logistics experts in the handling and movement of works
The requirements for this role include:
- Previous experience in a client/customer facing role, preferably within the art or interior design industry
- Excellent organisation
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Sales and commercial acumen
- Ability to deal with and relate to people from all aspects
- Managing and motivating a team
- Administrative and IT skills with an emphasis on database management, CRM, and Microsoft Office. Applicable knowledge of social media and photoshop is advantageous
- A creative background with knowledge of the art, interiors, and/or design industries
If this sounds like the right position for you, get in touch!