A highly regarded removals company is seeking a Supply Chain Manager based in North-West London.
This role requires strong Operational leadership skills and Project Management experience as this role will require you to oversee projects from beginning to end.
- Onboarding and verification of new and existing vendors.
- Manage and update the Supply Chain Network Directory and Contact Lists by securing and storing Supplier Level Agreements, Partner Profiles, and Contracts from both new and existing suppliers.
- Inform Internal personnel about changes and updates.
- Incorporate network announcements, training, and compliance management into Internal systems.
- Quantify Customer Satisfaction Surveys.
- Carry out Move Managers Satisfaction Surveys.
- Overseeing the company's technology development programs, with priority being on the Moveware operating system and operational excellence.
- Work with company personnel and consumers to better understand their needs and how technology can help to improve their experience.
- Implement system modifications and provide training and support to both Internal personnel and supply chain partners.
- Internally and externally, promote and announce changes and technological advancements.
- Manage Internal technology initiatives effectively, manage many projects at the same time while keeping all stakeholders informed and/or involved, oversee projects from start to finish, and be aware of budgets and cost restrictions.
- Previous removals experience.
- Strong Operational Leadership Responsibility.
- Can work on own initiative taking ownership and commitment to drive programs.
- Learns and keeps informed of new ideas, changes, initiatives, and customer expectations.
- Project management experience and involving key stakeholders and overseeing change from beginning to end, with results measured.
- Ability to identify high impact opportunities.
- Ability to work with the “end in mind” with a continuous steady progress towards our longer-term goals.
- Good communication skills and ability to engage with all levels of stakeholders.
- IT Proficient and previous experience in participating. towards Operating system program development, testing and roll out.
To find out more please reach out to Alchemy today!